"To design, build and service the finest race car chassis, components and products with leading edge technology, at the greatest attainable value to the customer."
||• 2008 INgear Education Event
• Murf McKinney appointed to the NFPA Technical Committee
• Miller Welding Visits McKinney Corp:
• Radius Cage Shroud - AVAILABLE
• Scheduling a build:
• Tab Downloads:
• Tech Advisory:
• Car Invoicing:
||2008 INgear Education Event
The Indiana Motorsports Association wishes
to invite you to the second annual INgear
Motorsports Education Summit! Last year's
event brought attendees from 14 universities
and colleges (and two high schools!) from throughout Indiana into direct conversation and interaction with industry leaders, and this year we are expanding to bring you the best program possible!
What can you expect for 2008's event?
- Two industry panels: "The Business of Motorsports," led by Gerry Dick of Inside Indiana Business, and "Tuning and Turning: Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology in Motorsports," led by Chris Paulsen of top NASCAR supplier C&R Racing
- Participate in the dialog between educators and the motorsports industry
- Meet industry executives and leave with at least 10 quality contacts to further your programs in the future
Both panels will feature the movers and shakers of the motorsports industry, on hand to share their educational experiences and how it has helped shape where they are today. Pam Norman of Indiana INTERNnet will also be on hand to demonstrate how the program can help your school or business find the perfect intern for your needs.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Michael Crawford (Owner, Michael Crawford Motorsports)
- Kevin Miller (President and CEO, USAC)
- Michael Moffatt (Littler Mendelson)
- Murf McKinney (President, McKinney Corporation)
- Carol D'Amico (Conexus Indiana)
- Rodney Grover (Society of Manufacturing Engineers)
- Paul Langley (Vance & Hines Motorsports)
- Chris Schwartz (Indianapolis Motorspeedway)
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Location: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Brickyard Pavilion
Cost: IMA Members, Educators and Students: $39 Non-Members: $49
We want to see you there! Here's how to register: To reserve your spot online with your credit card, CLICK HERE (preferred method of registration).
If you wish to pay with a check, please contact Lauren Kremer at the IMA office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 387-9680.
For any questions on the event, please contact the Indiana Motorsports
Association office at (317) 387-9680.
Murf McKinney appointed to the NFPA Technical Committee:
3-28-07 Murf joins other dignitaries as a Principal member of the NFPA Technical Committee on Safety at Motorsports Venues.
Miller Welding Visits McKinney Corp:
Miller Welding visited McKinney Corporation in March. Read about the shop and some of our welding techniques here.
Radius Cage Shroud - AVAILABLE:
Radius roll cage shroud available in steel or titanium! To order a shroud, download
the pdf form and mail or fax it to McKinney Corporation.
Contact McKinney Corp soon to put your team down on the schedule for a new chassis or body and also for any front or back half work that you may need. Open slots are filling up quickly!
Check out the various tabs that McKinney Corporation carries. Download the interactive tab chart to help you find the right tabs for the job.
You may download the SFI 2.3M Tech Advisory pdf dated 12-19-06, which is our understanding to be required by NHRA 1-1-2007. The 2.3M SFI Spec Tech Advisory pdf is our summary of this tech advisory, which outlines our instructions and kit that we have available so that you can comply to this tech advisory. The kit number is 23M07TA. You may contact Murf ( email@example.com ) or Theresa
( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for your shipment of the 23M07TA kit. Should you have any questions feel free to call us. To order a shroud, download the pdf form and mail/fax it to McKinney Corporation.
Invoicing of cars and bodies will be changing in the future due to changes internally with our company. Please check back for new information as it becomes available.